Wednesday, July 2, 2008

back to where i belong..


Nobody gets me.
Nobody wants me.
Nobody challenges me.
Nobody takes me.

People come.People go.
People help.people kno.
People try.people cry.
With or without me.The world would be the same.Its the thought of it tht kills.
Desperate to find.vunerable to touch.
shy to feel.scared to heal.

Life moves on.So does time.
Time.
All it gives is space.
All it takes is memory.
Memories good or memories bad.They stack up on me now.
Will hold on to it.Hold it forever.
Lucky to get it once.
Might not desrve again.
Might not recieve again..
Whats gone was beautiful.What'll come might be better.
But why be so optimistic.. Lets not take a chance and mark this.. not as the end of a story .. but as a start of a revelation.

Not a big deal all this.
Not worth the discussion all this.
Acceptance is definitely harder than preaching.
Absorbing is definitely harder than soaking.

Reality.It hits u.
Hard on ur heart.
Face it, I will.
Faced it, I have.
Its the transition ..taking a little time.
Hope kills.hope showz.
Hope carries away.
Hope frankly SUCKS!!

Why? B'cz it makes you think about something you might have a chance of having ..more than the chance.. of not having..

1 comment:

...falguni... said...

WHOAAAA!!!...NAICEEEE